THIS ITEM IS DISCONTINUED
The Most Advanced GPS or DGPS Navigation System!
- User Friendly
- Automatic Satellite Acquisition
- Up to 2000 waypoints and 100 routes
The MX420 system establishes itself as the world's best type-approved navigator by integrating DGPS technology with Leica's already world famous GPS marine navigation system. Use the MX420 with either autonomous GPS smart antenna MX421, or the smart DGPS receiver/antenna MX521.
A smartly designed control and display unit, the screen is brilliantly clear, with large readable characters. It allows one-button access to essential navigation data. User-friendly features include the Edit function, last-used menu memory, and automatic satellite acquisition.
Specifications are provided as a guide only, and are subject to change without notice.
- 8 bi-directional NMEA 0183 V2.3 ports
- DGPS integration
- Single or dual redundancy
- Astonishing 1 meter accuracy with Leica's MX521DGPS beacon receiver!
- 10 different function modes for easy navigation
- GOTO, Mark, and Man Over Board one-touch function keys
- Tide program, Sun and Moon almanac, wind calculations
- 3-D Panorama display mode
- Up to 2000 waypoints and 100 routes, with icons and alphanumeric characters
- Software is IBM compatible, with ability to print or download more data
- MX420 software upgradeable for AIS
- Power cable (12-24v)
- Mounting hardware
A separate smart GPS engine/antenna, the MX421, or smart GPS/DGPS antenna, the MX521, are required, along with a cable of suitable length.